Source of Health Membership Programs
Advanced, cutting edge testing, in-depth medical care and access to year round health. There is nothing else like it. That's why it works!
Starting at $149/month
Select from the Plans Below:
- 8 Visits with your doctor annually
- Virtual visits via phone or secure video (your initial doctor’s visit must be in person)
- Unlimited email contact for quick questions
- Access to advanced holistic medicine, biomarker and genetic testing
- 10% off professional-grade supplements
- Vitamin injections as recommended
- Membership in the Source of Health Community!
- Member events and partner discounts including the best exercise therapy, nutrition, massage, acupuncture and aesthetics
- Online scheduling, payment, and refill requests
- Access to notes, lab reports, and your entire health record online
- In some cases, FSA/HSA dollars may be applied to Source of Health membership fees
What's Not Included?
- Laboratory test costs
- Most lab tests are fully or partially covered by your health insurance plan
- Some may not be covered or may require a co-pay
- Medications whether prescribed or over-the-counter
- Services provided other than by Source of Health, such as emergency and
specialist care, will be billed to you or your insurance plan by those providers
- In most cases, FSA/HSA dollars may be applied to tests and medications
- Click HERE for detailed terms and conditions.
- Your membership starts the day you register online
- You have 12 months to use your physician visits and member rewards. After that time your membership may be renewed.
- Pay in monthly installments
- Or pay in full up front and get your first month free!
- You have 30 days from the day you register to change your mind and receive a full refund, less a $149 registration fee, if you do not come in for your first visit with your doctor during that time
- If you have already had your initial visit with your Source of Health doctor and are dissatisfied with your service for any reason, if it is within 60 days of your initial registration date, you may cancel your membership for a full refund minus a $149 registration fee plus a cancellation fee of $599
- Once you’ve had your second visit, your membership is considered activated and cannot be refunded
- What about insurance?
- We do not accept any form of insurance
- However, you may submit your receipts to insurance and your policy may cover out of network services according to their rules
- What about one time consultations?
- Membership is core to our philosophy. Because our functional medicine membership costs about what one visit costs at comparable practices, we do not offer a one time consultation. Our mission is to help you see results and results that last take time. We believe you deserve access to a meaningful amount of care and the opportunity to work with our team over time at an affordable price