(Penile Rejuvenation Therapy)
Over 65% of men are unsatisfied with the size of their penis. Length, girth, sensitivity, and firmness of erection are the most important factors for a man to feel like a man. Male Enhancement (Penile Rejuvenation Therapy) is a quick, safe, and simple procedure that improves penis size and function, as well as sexual satisfaction, through growth of new penile tissue and blood vessels. Usual results of this procedure include:
- Increased penis length and girth
- Increased penile circulation
- Firmer and longer-lasting erections
- Penis straightening (Peyronie's)
- Increased penile sensation
- Improved sexual satisfaction
- No allergic reactions
- Minimal pain
Many men are told Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is "all in your head" but that is surprisingly incorrect. In actuality, most ED results from physical causes—specifically circulatory problems. Leading causes of these circulatory problems include diabetes, high blood pressure, and obesity, among many others.
ED is a common disorder in men of all ages. Unfortunately, conventional ED treatments such as Viagra, Cialis, Levitra or Trimix (injectable) have significant potential side effects. Fortunately, we now have a safe and natural solution that helps a man improve his penis size, erectile function, and overall sexual satisfaction.
As men approach age 30, testosterone levels decrease approximately 10% per decade. This condition, known as Low Testosterone (Low T), may worsen even more rapidly in men suffering from other health concerns such as cardiovascular disease, obesity, and diabetes. At Source of Health, we not only provide male enhancement, we also strive to treat the whole person to ensure you are healthy both inside and out. Learn more about Low T Therapy.
The male enhancement procedure is a quick, safe, and simple procedure.
- A small amount of blood is drawn from your arm and processed in our laboratory to concentrate the growth factors contained in the platelets (PRP).
- A topical numbing cream is applied to the penis for 15 minutes to minimize pain associated with the procedure.
- The PRP solution is then injected using a tiny needle (same as used for diabetic insulin injections) to the base, middle and end of the penile shaft.
- A penis pump is then used to spread the PRP throughout the penile shaft. This pump is used 3 times/week to maximize the benefits of the procedure.
- It takes most penile rejuvenation patients 3-4 months to achieve maximal results.